At this time, we are suspending our 2020 season due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We will be announcing our 2021 season soon, so watch your email for an announcement. If you have not signed up for our audition email list, please subscribe here.
When auditions resume, here are some items to remember.
- You may come to both nights of auditions, but it is not required.
- Readings are taken from the script, so no need to prepare a monologue.
- Please remember to bring your calendar so you can list your conflicts on the audition sheet.
- For musicals: Follow detailed audition instructions. If there are no specifics, please prepare 16 bars of a song of your choice – do not use a song from the show. Remember to bring your sheet music for the accompanist.
- If you have questions or need to set up an audition time other than the dates above, please email RenaissanceTheatreLynchburg@gmail.com