Nana’s Naughty Knickers
Auditions: More Information Coming Soon!!
Time: 6:00–8:00 p.m.
Where: Miller Center Theatre
Performances – Miller Center: April 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16 and 17, 2021
If you have not signed up for our audition email list, please subscribe here.
- You may come to both nights of auditions, but it is not required.
- Readings are taken from the script, so no need to prepare a monologue.
- Please remember to bring your calendar so you can list your conflicts on the audition sheet.
- For musicals: Follow detailed audition instructions. If there are no specifics, please prepare 16 bars of a song of your choice – do not use a song from the show. Remember to bring your sheet music for the accompanist.
- If you have questions or need to set up an audition time other than the dates above, please email RenaissanceTheatreLynchburg@gmail.com
Renaissance Theatre Company and Lynchburg Parks and Recreation Department want to ensure the health and safety of those auditioning and cast in the play.
As such we will adhere to the following guidelines:
- We will adhere to the current gathering guidelines mandated by the State at the time of auditions and during rehearsals.
- We will have designated screener(s) wearing approved PPE.
- All, including RTC representatives, will be screened prior to entering the building. The building is only accessible through the back entrance on Wadsworth Street.
- Temperature screening will be done with a no contact, handheld, medically approved device. If temperature is 99 or above at:
Auditions: If out of range, we will set up a virtual audition
Rehearsal: Cast member will join virtually from home or via phone.
- To adhere to Covid-19 rules, screening questions will be asked at:
Auditions: If any answers are “yes” we will set up a virtual audition.
Rehearsals: If any answers are “yes”, cast member will join virtually from home or via phone.
- A mask is always required to enter the building and must be worn unless maintaining a six-foot minimum onstage. Masks will be provided for any who do not bring with them.
- Individual pens and wipeable clipboards will be provided for auditions.
- Individual scripts and pens will be provided for cast.
- Hand sanitizer will be at audition welcome station and in the theatre.
- A six-foot minimum will be maintained while onstage and while in the audience waiting to audition.
- The set consists of one person sets which maintain current CDC and State guidelines.